Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #6

 I was playing around with bookr and started a shape book. Scroll to the bottom of the blog for my experiment. I think that my kids would really enjoy being able to make their own book on a subject.  The only thing that I would worry about would be the types of pictures that might pop up during their search.  I haven't played with it enough to know if there is a way to limit the scope of the search to make sure that some thing inappropriate will not come up.  Does anyone else know about that?

1 comment:

  1. one of the things you can do is post pictures with a very unique tab like your scholl initials and word like weather...

    so when you search for weather pictures, use the unique tab and see if only your choices come up.
    this would only work for pictures you uploaded.

    ReplyDelete