Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing #14

I tried doing the key word search "school library learning 2.0"  and got 0 results.  I didn't like Technorati the first time that I tried it and I am still not warming up to it.  I am not sure what it is but I am having a difficult time using it.  They seem to be under construction because I didn't have anything in the popular section.  They also didn't have any widgets to add to my blog.  Did anyone else find any results to the key word search?  Or have any better luck with it than me?

2 comments:

  1. I had a hard time, too, finding something on "school library 2.0," but then I changed the setting from "high authority" to "low authority" and it came up with 11 blogs. One was really good. Overall, Technorati was my least favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is ok that some things don't strike you as useful or interesting...everyone's feelings will be different.

    ReplyDelete