Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thing #3 - ok this time for real

Thing three is to tell what I did to make my very own blog...
I liked that it wasn't as hard as I thought that it would be.  I think that the hardest part was deciding what to call it.  After I thought that up, everything else was easy.  I loved trying out all the different types of backgrounds.  I know that having the books in the background is a little predictable, but I LOVE books.  I also decided to add the shelfari because a friend told me how neat it was to have on her site.  If I ever really get good at this I would like to be able to share what I am reading with my kids.   I still need to find a picture to add to my profile, but I tend to delete any of me.  Pictures will come soon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not photogenic at all. When (or If) there is a fairly decent picture, I use it over and over again!

    I like the shelfari; I think I'm going to copy the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I love Mr. Cool. I can't wait to figure out how to use that tool. You may need to give me a lesson. LOL

    ReplyDelete